lunes, 22 de marzo de 2010

Introducing myself

Hi, my name is Jimena.
I love to create!!
All my pieces are hand made, They take love, time & effort.



Monsters & Cuties is about everything adorable, cute, unique, indie...

Recently i've introduce the geekery section on my etsy shop, there you can find some representative geek pieces, now i have android items like pillows and phone covers.
The results make me so happy.
I'm a geek too, Love the computers, gadgets and all it!

For my plushies i use polar fleece, i don't like much the felt, but sometimes i need it!
For the wallets and other wearables i use cotton fabrics as much as possible.
All new materials.

My creations are the result of hours dreaming, i like to imagine as much before take the fabric, i've lost much time dreaming! (LOL)

Now i only sale trought etsy and Local with friends, and i'm trying to make Monsters & Cuties in my real Job.

Follow me on twitter as @monstersncuties


And pls pls!! don't forget to stop in my shop

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario